Custom Beer-Layering Spoons
only from JMB Brewcraft
Your brewery, micro-brewery, brew pub, beer fest, bar or pub
can now have its own custom Black & Tan spoon
for your use and to sell to your patrons.
(*Initial per unit price includes a one-time tool & die set-up fee.)
Re-orders: $7.50 per unit.
- Material: Solid 1/16″ high grade stainless steel (304SS)
- Dimensions: 2.25″ diameter bowl, 3″ height
- Design: Stamped with your custom logo
- Finish: Hand polished to a high finish; dishwasher safe
- Packaging: individual classic black draw-string velour bag
- Manufacture: All products and packaging made in USA
- Patent: U.S. Serial #12/789,329
- Product ID: BC-U-NA-NA
- Usage: Make Black & Tans (and other layered beer drinks) quickly and easily. Hung in a pint glass, the bowl reaches the mid-point of the pint ensuring optimal layering. Easily remove from pint by gently twisting handle (like turning a key).